TechNewsHeaven {{source.name}}




iPad explodes at Apple's Amsterdam store
2018-08-20T03:44:28Z - Abhimanyu Ghoshal / The Next Web
An iPad exploded at the Apple Store in Amsterdam on Sunday as a result of an overheated or leaky battery, reported Dutch outlet AT5. No one was injured, although three people at the store were treated for respiratory problems after the event. The iPad is said to have continued to emit vapors of some irritating substance, which affected three people there. Drie mensen onwel door geëxplodeerde iPad in Apple Store https://t.co/Jn3EkAtE6Y pic.twitter.com/35L7FE1Yi6 — AT5 (@AT5) August 19, 2018Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet? TAKE ME THEREThe city’s fire brigade had subsequently arrived on the scene, and the Leidseplein store was evacuated.

Your favorite news


Popular news




Recommended news